Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE FAGS GET READY TO RECORD WITH JAYNE COUNTY


Summer’s finally here and I’m all about keeping douched. I’m fresh as a virgin schoolgirl! What a mad season…everyone’s talking about ME…You know all is right with the world when little CHUCKIE is on everyone’s lip. On EVERYONE”S LIPS!!! YUHHHH! Went to a party on Friday night. All the famous, chic and glittering Seattle glitter-naughty were there. MAG WHEELZ and DANNY DILDO spent the night drinking buckets of home-made absynthe JANE PLAYTEX has been brewing lately. BABYTEETH brought the video entertainment. JAYNE COUNTY LIVE, natch…or should I “snatch” these days? The lovely duo of MADELINE AND KILLER made an appearance. KILLER tells me he’s going to move to SAIGON where he’s got his very own VIETNAMESE BABY! Anyway, I had to leave early. Nice weather plays hell on the old ectoplasm doncha know…
Meanwhile me and my new stellar choir, CHARLES GARISH & THE EX-GAY MINISTERS are working up a set for our earthly debut…not sure when, but keep your coffin lids propped up you pussy-farts. We’ll be performing nocturnal emissions on you sometime soon. Definitely won’t be playing at the SOCIAL EVENT OF THE SEASON. That would be my big CD cumming-out party. Looks like it’s going to be another MACARONI & CHEESE BAKE-OFF at Seattle’s hip, arty-farty RE-BAR on August 29th. More homosexuals frequent that place than a truck-stop at 3 in the morning. I HAD A DATE LIKE THAT ONCE! THE FAGS will be reuniting for the night…not like they’re not all on top of each other most of the time anyway. I’ll be making a spectral appearance of course. Better than that image of my face on a piece of toast an old lady discovered in Warsaw last winter. Meanwhile while you’re searching for that perfect party frock to wear to my CD release RELEASE! YUHHHH! Well remember not to spend all your girlfriend’s money. She needs a party frock too you potty head!

No comments:

Post a Comment